Forum

TOPIC: Too Human

Official Too Human Thread 12 years 7 months ago #270051

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
This game looks BEASTLY. Figured id make a thread for everyone to discuss it in.go watch the new video on ign form one of the games cut scenes..
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Too Human 12 years 7 months ago #270583

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
theres a new developer interview on ign. watch it :)http://media.xbox360.ign.com/media/748/748783/vids_1.html
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Too Human 11 years 3 months ago #340725

So what's everyone think of Too Human?Things I Like:Fighting mechanicLoot DropsLeveling upCharacter designLaser Pistols Upgrading equipment with RunesThings I Don't Like:The audio (voices are way too low)Pointless AI squad that disappears at times, then reappearStupid chatter from my squadI'm 4 hours in and it looks exactly the same as the first levelNot being able to skip the death sceneGraphical Glitches, clipping issuesMixed Feelings:Graphics aren't that spectacularThe story is okNot really clear on what charms do
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Too Human 11 years 3 months ago #340759

I love it; warts and all.

Too Human 11 years 3 months ago #340761

I also hate the save system. I've probably replayed half the game because of no indication where checkpoints are.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Too Human 11 years 3 months ago #340832

After you beat the game and start a new campaign but with the same character, what is that message that says something about continue the campaign with cutscenes intact or go back to Aesir and find a junction box for new fights? I cant find no junction box.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE

Too Human 11 years 3 months ago #340833

J0HN-666-McCLANE;340832 wrote:
After you beat the game and start a new campaign but with the same character, what is that message that says something about continue the campaign with cutscenes intact or go back to Aesir and find a junction box for new fights? I cant find no junction box.
I can't either. :mad:

Too Human 11 years 3 months ago #340834

• Nut_Man
  • Stage A - 1

Too Human 11 years 3 months ago #340863

How exactly do charms work? I understand that you have to complete the task described, but what happens once you complete them? What do they do then?

Too Human 11 years 3 months ago #340932

I think the charms while enabled and complete will give your BONUS area (Armor or Weapon) whatever attributes that are assigned to said charm.
[gamercard]J0HN McCLANE[/gamercard]PSN ID: J0HN-666-McCLANE