Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Halo 2 CE for $38

Halo 2 CE for $38 15 years 2 months ago #15739

We have multiple world news channels, why not multiple game news channels. This topic derailed quickly.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Halo 2 CE for $38 15 years 2 months ago #15741

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Korea has THREE all-gaming networks. One of them only shows Starcraft.There's enough room for competition. :>
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Halo 2 CE for $38 15 years 2 months ago #15763

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
Korea has THREE all-gaming networks. One of them only shows Starcraft.There's enough room for competition. :>
Yeah, but out of all channels. MTV.....Wtf?It's supposed to be about music. I know they have a Music game, but now they promoted GTA: SA with the trailer.That means a lot of people saw it, and might want it. Rockstar may start putting the same shit every year.
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Halo 2 CE for $38 15 years 2 months ago #15765

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
MTV's been doing "Behind The Game" specials for years. I remember the ones on Enter The Matrix and Spiderman 2...
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

Halo 2 CE for $38 15 years 2 months ago #15769

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
MTV's been doing "Behind The Game" specials for years. I remember the ones on Enter The Matrix and Spiderman 2...
Yeah. But those are both movie games. They did one on NFL Street, and Repeat the same Madden one every year. But still, When was the last time you "wanted" to watch one?
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

Halo 2 CE for $38 15 years 2 months ago #17300

i hate mtv... used to like them wh en they played music videos on TRL for more than 20 seconds.
Sweet.
  • Page: