TOPIC: A worthwhile petition

A worthwhile petition 15 years 2 months ago #16786

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Arandar wrote:
(p.s. You're a jackass Blackwolf.)
? Over a joke?
Nor do I need anything to be "dumbed down", and if you insult me again then I WILL give you that bad rep I believe you so deserve. When I called you a jackass though I was being serious. You have bitched about people here and over at G4 not liking you, well theres your reason. Becuase you act like a jackass alot of the time by being a smartass about everything. For the most part I would say you are responsible for your own reputation.
I got the joke the first time around.Arandar, not to jump on your case or anything (or take sides), from this statement you made here, I thinkyou should take you're own advice, just from the things I've seen you post before (usually stuff taken way over from what they should be.......like this) here and on the G4tchTV boards. I think you give yourself any "bad" rep. That goes for everyone. like you said "For the most part I would say you are responsible for your own reputation."
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 2 months ago #16847

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
neagtive rep from an attention whore wrote:
For not paying attention to the entire thread and reading things clearly.
I did read it, wasn't impressed with anytime you said and found it all to be a waste of time. At least I gave Blackwolf a great SIG out of it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.