Forum

TOPIC: A worthwhile petition

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15632

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Komposit wrote:
Arandar doesn't like it when the Xbox actually gets praised in some way...He has automatically bash on it...Especially if it has to do with Halo. It's obvious he hasn't even played an Xbox, except maybe at a gamestore which doesn't count. If he did then he would it's spelled Xbox not X-Box...That's just basic stuff...I could go on and on about him. I don't feel like it though, I know I would be wasting my intelligence on him.
Okay, thats just stupid. Arandar plans to get an Xbox sometime in the future. How could he hate it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15648

Wait, if the release date becomes a national holiday, then how are some of us going to get it via mail?NOTE: Don't worry, I get the joke. :wink:
Defender of all consoles except CD-i.Wii Owner Since 04/25/07.Friend Code: 8872 5758 0015 9759Currently playing: SSX Blur (Wii), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii), Mario Party 8 (Wii), Guitar Hero II (PS2)

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15657

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Censorship! The petition has been deleted.This is an OUTRAGE and I believe thiat our speech has been squelched. I believe it is time to riot!They can take away our petition but they can't take away OUR FREEDOM!(p.s. Arandar this post is also a joke.)
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15661

• Komposit
  • Level 9
Zorn wrote:
Okay, thats just stupid. Arandar plans to get an Xbox sometime in the future. How could he hate it?
Yea many fanboys are getting or have one...Big deal doesn't mean they don't like it, just ask M3wThr33 and RPG_King at g4...Both of them hate the Xbox with a passion but, they still own one.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15662

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Komposit wrote:
Yea many fanboys are getting or have one...Big deal doesn't mean they don't like it, just ask M3wThr33 and RPG_King at g4...Both of them hate the Xbox with a passion but, they still own one.
God dammit Komposit, Aranda doesnt hate the Xbox. Niether does M3w, he just doesnt like it and he doesnt own one.Stop pulling all of this out of your ass Komposit.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15663

• Octocamo
  • Stage A - 1
Why would Fanboys buy one......?I'm buying one, and I'm definetly not a fanboy. (Besides MGS3. ;))
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15665

• Komposit
  • Level 9
Zorn wrote:
God dammit Komposit, Aranda doesnt hate the Xbox. Niether does M3w, he just doesnt like it and he doesnt own one.Stop pulling all of this out of your ass Komposit.
Doesn't like is basically the same damn thing. For the record M3w basically "doesn't like it" simply becuase it's from Microsoft...Now how stupid is that??? If you ask me, that still qualifys as a fanboy.The Matrix wrote:
Why would Fanboys buy one......?I'm buying one, and I'm definetly not a fanboy. (Besides MGS3. ;))
Don't ask me, I seen it though, just ask Noobtastic! about this guy called King_RPG.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15730

The only worthewhile petition I've seen on the internet was the one to bring back Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pudding Pies.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15802

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
[/CODE]Komposit wrote:
Arandar doesn't like it when the Xbox actually gets praised in some way...He has automatically bash on it...Especially if it has to do with Halo. It's obvious he hasn't even played an Xbox, except maybe at a gamestore which doesn't count. If he did then he would it's spelled Xbox not X-Box...That's just basic stuff...I could go on and on about him. I don't feel like it though, I know I would be wasting my intelligence on him.
http://forums.allgames.com/showthread.php?t=1321&page=2 Its just funny how wrong you are. But let me get this straight, because I don't think the day Fable comes out should be declared a NATIONAL HOLIDAY that means I hate the X-Box? Yeah that makes a whole lot of sense. Your proof of my hate would be were though? I mean you obviously have some before you would make some type of accusation against me right? I mean who would just say something about someone without confirming it? For the record though I use the hyphen to spell it like this: X-Box, because thats the way I first spelt it way back when. So now I just do it out of force of habit, and frankly who gives a damn? YOU are the fanboy if your so upset about my using a hyphen in the damn thing. (p.s. You're a jackass Blackwolf.)

A worthwhile petition 15 years 3 weeks ago #15811

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
If it makes you feel any better, Arandar, I don't ACTUALLY believe Fable's release day should be a national holiday either.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam