Forum

TOPIC: A worthwhile petition

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14230

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
Can't see a joke petition when you see one, can ya?I figured it was blatantly obvious how sarcastic it was.
plus no one takes those petitions seriously. or any petition now that I think about it.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14236

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Haha, that's some funny stuff. Damn, I do have class that day!
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14238

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Arandar wrote:
Yeah thanks for the bad rep. Considering how serious you are about other things though how should I know? I say I think bad reps should only be given if its something that actually deserves it and a comment should be given and then you claim I'm whining. Considering I'm not the only one to complain about this maybe I should give you a bad rep then for acting like an ass? As for this topic, where are the smilie faces or the lols or any other type of reference to show it is sarcastic? Oh thats right there aren't any. So I'm supposed to know your just being sarcastic and not a fanboy how?
Man you are lame.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14246

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Arandar wrote:
Yeah thanks for the bad rep. Considering how serious you are about other things though how should I know? I say I think bad reps should only be given if its something that actually deserves it and a comment should be given and then you claim I'm whining. Considering I'm not the only one to complain about this maybe I should give you a bad rep then for acting like an ass?
I get bad rep daily. Go ahead and give me sone if it makes you feel any better for posting a JOKE THREAD ON THE BOARDS>arandar wrote:
As for this topic, where are the smilie faces or the lols or any other type of reference to show it is sarcastic? Oh thats right there aren't any. So I'm supposed to know your just being sarcastic and not a fanboy how?
Perhaps you should ask everyone else who actually got the joke. I figured it'd be entirely obvious just the way I phrased it.P.S. Oh, I guess I should mention here, MY AVATAR IS A JOKE TOO. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14251

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
I get bad rep daily. Go ahead and give me sone if it makes you feel any better for posting a JOKE THREAD ON THE BOARDS> Perhaps you should ask everyone else who actually got the joke. I figured it'd be entirely obvious just the way I phrased it.P.S. Oh, I guess I should mention here, MY AVATAR IS A JOKE TOO. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY.
I liek there end where it's like [bitch.]
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14258

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Arandar, I'm amazed that you took something like that so seriously.I havent seen somebody get pissed off at something so blatantly sarcastic since I sarcastically used the N word on G4 and Nintendosoldier went completely insane and thought I was a member of the KKK.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14331

Zorn wrote:
I havent seen somebody get pissed off at something so blatantly sarcastic since I sarcastically used the N word on G4 and Nintendosoldier went completely insane and thought I was a member of the KKK.
damn thats what they think when im on xbox live...but i do say it alot...and i mean alot kids...
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14350

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
Arandar wrote:
Wow thats the saddest thing I have ever heard of in my life. I'm just suprised its not a double petition for Halo 2 as well. I think its pretty simple though, no Mario or Nintendo games in general have an official holiday, no Final Fantasy games have a holiday, nor any other game for that matter, so why should Fable get one? Yeah it looks to be a great game, and I will definatly pick it up once I get an X-Box, but a national holiday? Do you know how much of an extreme X-Box fanboy you have to be to even suggest that? Let alone actually believe it.
Of the games you mentioned how many got a 12 page preview?The Raven doesn't even have a Xbox and he is a Fanboy for this game. Also please don't compare this to FF, this is for 8-12 olds, this is a big boy game.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14492

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Stonecoldfreak1 wrote:
damn thats what they think when im on xbox live...but i do say it alot...and i mean alot kids...
Its funny because even Kiros and Just-Blaze thought Nintendosoldier was being a fucktard. He eventually got banned for spamming, trolling, and gay-bashing. (Yes, hes a homphobic dipshit who uses religion in his arguements. And he and his friends from the Nintendo Mafia, an organization of Nintendo fanboys on G4, think calling someone gay is a good insult.)

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #15616

• Komposit
  • Level 9
Zorn wrote:
Arandar, I'm amazed that you took something like that so seriously.I havent seen somebody get pissed off at something so blatantly sarcastic since I sarcastically used the N word on G4 and Nintendosoldier went completely insane and thought I was a member of the KKK.
Arandar doesn't like it when the Xbox actually gets praised in some way...He has automatically bash on it...Especially if it has to do with Halo. It's obvious he hasn't even played an Xbox, except maybe at a gamestore which doesn't count. If he did then he would it's spelled Xbox not X-Box...That's just basic stuff...I could go on and on about him. I don't feel like it though, I know I would be wasting my intelligence on him.