Forum

TOPIC: A worthwhile petition

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14195

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
There are very few times in the course of the Internet that an online petition has any meaning or makes a valid point. Most petitions seem to ask that the name of Lord Of The Rings movies be changed to be sensitive to current events, or discuss that Bert is evil.This one, however, is different.My esteemed colleague HerrmDogg has started a petition addressed to US Congress to make the release day of Fable a national holiday.Finally, a cause worth signing for.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14197

• Apulo
  • Level 5
What really sucks is that I'll be in Texas on release day several hundred miles away from my XBOX.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14204

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Wow, this is the best online petition since Mushnator made one to get rid of the social forum on G4.I'm signing.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14207

Apulo wrote:
What really sucks is that I'll be in Texas on release day several hundred miles away from my XBOX.
i got an xbox right here in dallas.... three of them actually ;)
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14214

• Apulo
  • Level 5
Well holy hell... I'll actually be IN Dallas.Its a shame I cant leave my hotel :smt022

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14216

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Wow thats the saddest thing I have ever heard of in my life. I'm just suprised its not a double petition for Halo 2 as well. I think its pretty simple though, no Mario or Nintendo games in general have an official holiday, no Final Fantasy games have a holiday, nor any other game for that matter, so why should Fable get one? Yeah it looks to be a great game, and I will definatly pick it up once I get an X-Box, but a national holiday? Do you know how much of an extreme X-Box fanboy you have to be to even suggest that? Let alone actually believe it.

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14219

Blackwolf wrote:
Most petitions seem to ask that the name of Lord Of The Rings movies be changed to be sensitive to current events Finally, a cause worth signing for.
When The Two Towers came out my roommate at school was like "how can they name that movie the Two Towers, it reminds me of September 11th". I was like " the movies are based on books written over 50 years ago, it's not like they came up with the name a couple months ago".
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14224

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
Arandar wrote:
Wow thats the saddest thing I have ever heard of in my life. I'm just suprised its not a double petition for Halo 2 as well. I think its pretty simple though, no Mario or Nintendo games in general have an official holiday, no Final Fantasy games have a holiday, nor any other game for that matter, so why should Fable get one? Yeah it looks to be a great game, and I will definatly pick it up once I get an X-Box, but a national holiday? Do you know how much of an extreme X-Box fanboy you have to be to even suggest that? Let alone actually believe it.
Can't see a joke petition when you see one, can ya?I figured it was blatantly obvious how sarcastic it was.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14225

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I tried to join when herrm gave out the link, but it won't let me :'(
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

A worthwhile petition 15 years 1 month ago #14228

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Blackwolf wrote:
Can't see a joke petition when you see one, can ya? I figured it was blatantly obvious how sarcastic it was.
Yeah thanks for the bad rep. Considering how serious you are about other things though how should I know? I say I think bad reps should only be given if its something that actually deserves it and a comment should be given and then you claim I'm whining. Considering I'm not the only one to complain about this maybe I should give you a bad rep then for acting like an ass? As for this topic, where are the smilie faces or the lols or any other type of reference to show it is sarcastic? Oh thats right there aren't any. So I'm supposed to know your just being sarcastic and not a fanboy how?