Forum

TOPIC: Future Franchise or One-Time Hit

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #13783

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
Let's play the "Future Franchise" or "One-Time Hit" game...I've created it myself so I guess this is the first time it will be played...we will list popular games without a sequel and discuss the likely-hood and the value of a sequel being made. First up...after this...you guys start posting your favorites for a future franchise. Chronicles of Riddick? Do we want to escape from Butcher Bay again?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #13787

• Andr3
  • Level 4
:smt066 If there's a sequel to the movie..NiGHTS into dreams

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #13817

I want a sequal, regardless of a movie.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #13833

• Komposit
  • Level 9
I'm the only one I know, who thought the hype around that game was rediculous...The controls kind of sucked, they jerked around to much and well walking around in a prison most of the time was dull...I personally, didn't hardly enjoy that game at all.

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #13910

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
Vin Diesel said him and David Twothy have said they plan on finishing the last two Riddick films and don't give a fuck whether Universal backs them up or not. VU Games said they are interested in making more Riddick games. I'm telling you once again what I said way back in 2002 whatever Tigon Games is involved with will be fucking amazing, I was right and will be right again with the future projects. OT: Even though Vin Diesel looks like a dumb action star, is a pretty damn intelligent nerd who is a hardcore D&D player. I'm not kidding.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #13980

• MageMasher
  • Stage A - 1
well the Ps2 version is coming out....and the devolpers say that a sequel is coming..
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #13981

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
MageMasher wrote:
well the Ps2 version is coming out....and the devolpers say that a sequel is coming..
Vin has no clue why there isn't a PS2 version, I think it might come to the system at some point, but I would expect that port to be handled by a different developer, the PC version is coming in November.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #13991

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
MageMasher wrote:
There is no PS2 version announcded currently. Only a PC version with better graphics and a few new features.Riddick will most likely become a franchise, based off the movies and other parts of the Riddick universe. Maybe not a big franchise, but a decent one nonetheless.

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #14025

• agn
  • Administrator
There will be another one. Vivendi like to clone their hits. People seemed to have liked it, so I say there will be one reguardless of anther movie.
[gamercard]agn[/gamercard]Join the allgames community

Future Franchise or One-Time Hit 15 years 1 month ago #14057

• Carps
  • Stage A - 3
agn wrote:
People seemed to have liked it
I assume that means not you?