Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Underrated Jems For The Xbox

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13009

• Komposit
  • Level 9
This thread is dedicated, to all of those who know Halo isn't the only great exclusive. List any great exclusives in this thread, I'll start us off. Amped, Top Spin, Fuzion Frenzy, Kung Fu Chaos, Quantum Redshift, Otogi: Myth Of Demons and Panzer Dragoon: Orta
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13011

Bloodwake, Freedom Fighters (that's not exclusive), Brute Force, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13013

Deathrow, as I've said in another thread...Awesome fantasy sports game. Deeper and more fun than meets the eye, but no online support. It's by UbiSoft (Splinter Cell)

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13017

Bloodwake:very cool game. the only boat game ive actually heard of. great gameplay and its an addictive challenge! sadly there wont be another one because this game would have been primo with xbox live support.Blinx the time sweeper:alot of people hated this game... with a passion. i thought it was fun but not really worth a full $50. i dont know i payed $13 and had a blast. Whacked!:insane party game madness. i never got a chance to play the full version but the trail demo was great. one of the best online games i had probably ever played.there are alot more but i just cant think of them at this hour. i will be back eventually...
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13021

• zell58
  • Level 6
i personally have a thing for Star wars: Jedi academy...but thats also on PC...
[gamercard]Z3ll58[/gamercard]

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13023

dont know if that one is underrated but its a cool multiplayer game. i never really played much of the single player but the eh voiceovers were horrible.
[gamercard]Stonecoldfreak1[/gamercard]

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13062

• inertname
  • Level 9
The first Buffy the Vampire Slayer game.Fans of the show should check it out. It's an action game with a pretty deep combat system and you can use things in the environment for your weapons, like throwing a vampire into a broken table so it pierces its heart. The second game in the series was disappointing and not exclusive.

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13094

• alexsan
  • Stage A - 1
Armed and Dangerous. A fun and funny shooter by a underrated company. You can get it at gamestop for 20 dollars.
XBL: Neezie1990PSN: sillycoreSteam: Neezie3DS: 3737-9522-5541

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13133

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
Phantom Crash. Still might be my favorite Xbox game. Kind of like a Mech game plus Gran Tourismo with all the customization that can be done.

Underrated Jems For The Xbox 15 years 1 month ago #13173

• Blackwolf
  • Stage A - 1
I really enjoy Kung Fu Chaos. Pretty much everyone who's played it with me has loved it, and wondered why they had never heard of it.
"Blackwolf tends to offend the same people all the time, he\'s got such a pattern it\'s almost funny. The whole spammer/think I\'m smart/argueing for arguement\'s sake clan tends to always end up at odds with Blackwolf." -BamBam
  • Page: