Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Anybody picking up Sudeki?

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1182

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
http://www.xbox.com/en-us/sudeki/Looks amazing, I cant wait to buy it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1204

• InnerLogic
  • Stage A - 1
maybe it's just me, but it looks all the other Fanasty, Anime styled, RPG action game out there.I Think i'll pass.

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1213

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
InnerLogic wrote:
maybe it's just me, but it looks all the other Fanasty, Anime styled, RPG action game out there.I Think i'll pass.
Its real time.

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1229

I don't like the way the battle system works......and the builds of the game so far look a lil buggy. This is just the impression from Gamespot. Im not saying that they are the upmost authority....but im picky when it comes to fighting engines......no rpg has a better system than wind waker......thats my opinion though...http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/rpg/sudeki/preview_6098658.html"The controls still had a few problems. We noticed that they were a little (but noticeably) unresponsive just when we were trying to move one of the main characters around. Additionally, once we had plowed through all the undead and got to trying to solve a block puzzle by making Tal pull some heavy blocks around, we had some difficulty getting the controls to register; for instance, instead of logically pulling back on the analog stick to make Tal pull a block backward, toward the screen, we had to move the stick to the right to get him to do anything. Additionally, we found ourselves doing a fair amount of legwork just trying to figure out what to do next in the puzzle-solving sequence, and we found ourselves wishing Tal and Ailish would be a bit quicker on their feet. There's probably still time for the developers to address these types of issues if they see them as being problematic."
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1296

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
When is the game coming out? It is coming from the talented bunch at Climax, so I'm looking foward to playing it.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1306

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
It still looks to be an enjoyable RPG game. Its about time that the Xbox is getting more good RPGs.

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1314

• Goldeh
  • Level 4
You can play it at your local EB, we gots the demo disc in yesterday.

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1585

• Captain N
  • Stage A - 1
MusicFan wrote:
When is the game coming out? It is coming from the talented bunch at Climax, so I'm looking foward to playing it.
Next week.I'll probably rent it. Blank mage won't shut up about it :-x

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1607

• inertname
  • Level 9
I might get it. It sounds fun but I've heard some bad things about it from the demo.

Anybody picking up Sudeki? 15 years 4 months ago #1617

• Thuggalo
  • Level 1
I will probably rent it but personally I havent ever been able to get into the anime style of rpgs...KOTOR is my fav game and I think Fable looks pretty good but Sudeki does nothing for me
Im About To Enroll In Columbine And Finish the Fucking Job
  • Page: