Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 1 month ago #12927

• inertname
  • Level 9
I think it's one of the best games this year.Most action games tend to be too short but not only is this one quite long(about 20-30 hours) it's also hard.The gameplay is deep and after you beat it you can still collect scarabs and unlock 3 other games in the Ninja Gaiden series.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 1 month ago #12963

I recomend it 4 any1 its kick kool and im gona play it here soon 2 Anyway does it have XBL gameplay or just download content?

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 3 weeks ago #15604

I bought it.......and omfg its kick ass. Its most definitely hard. It took me at least 10 trys to beat the level 3 boss. But once you gain tech scrolls and get used to the fighting...Its a true joy. Ryu's moves are un freakin beleivable. Im on the 4th level *lost and wondering how to open that fucking door* But is so much fun. I just upgraded my dragon sword.....those white gun toting ninjas are no match for me now!
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 3 weeks ago #15608

• Sub-Z
  • Level 10
It was one of the best games I have played this year next to Riddick. And yes I don't think people know how hard games used to be. This game has many save points and isn't so hard it is cheap. If you learn how to block and counter and roll and attack with vengence and furious anger you will win the battle :) . In the good ole days you died 3 cheap deaths real quick and had to restart the entire thing. Now THAT was hard.
Excuse me while I take a G-Phoria and wipe my Geoff Keighley.

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 3 weeks ago #15983

Sub-Z wrote:
If you learn how to block and counter and roll and attack with vengence and furious anger you will win the battle :) . In the good ole days you died 3 cheap deaths real quick and had to restart the entire thing. Now THAT was hard.
Play Very Hard. Then come and tell me that.Anyways, I'm glad to see you picked it up.I purchased it a few months ago, and I don't think I've bought a single more satisfying game for the box (other than Morrowind ;))You'll come to LOVE the boss battle *I can't wait to see how you react to alma, if you thought the 3rd one was hard ;)*Even after you beat it, You'll be tempted to play it again, Or at least I was. I played, and beat it, 3 different times. And if you have LIVE, then your experience will be increased tenfold.I'm playing through yet AGAIN with the new download pack.

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 3 weeks ago #15986

• Zorn
  • Stage B - 3
Most people that bash NG didnt like it because it was too hard. I say fuck them. NG is simply an amazing game.

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 3 weeks ago #16111

the boss encounters are easier once u upgrade ur sword.....I ownd those 3 fiends and that tentacle blob with no problem........that dino skeleton was easy too......
Dunemaul PvP - 108 days /playedElune PvE - 180 days /played288 days of playing WoW since 2005. /wrists

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 2 weeks ago #17165

• Monoki
  • Level 1
Well unlike some people think, it was sorta easy...I may get shot for saying that. I beat it twice. Big help: Max out the wooden sword. It has some power to reckon with.I could never get Master Ninja on all the levels. Sucks.

Thoughts on Ninja Gaiden 15 years 2 weeks ago #17226

• HLK
  • Level 3
The game is hard, I have gotten to chapter 8 with out dying, and I haven't played in a long time, I would pay 30 for it, but I payed the full price.........I could have used the 20 bucks :smt012
  • Page: