Forum

TOPIC: Huge 12 page, interesting, FABLE Preview!!!

Huge 12 page, interesting, FABLE Preview!!! 15 years 3 months ago #11525

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
I know I said I was leavign but this I just HAD to share.http://xbox.ign.com/articles/537/537930p1.htmlTHis game has it all, beating up little kids, cutting peoples heads off then playing soccer with it, humping girls, giving the bird... oh and being nice.The game will sure to get an M rating.Just read the preview, all 12 pages.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Huge 12 page, interesting, FABLE Preview!!! 15 years 3 months ago #11532

Wow, I have never seen IGN put so much work into a preview. Thanks for the link.You shouldn't leave arefx. If you do, it shows a weakness.

Huge 12 page, interesting, FABLE Preview!!! 15 years 3 months ago #11537

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Captain M4d wrote:
Wow, I have never seen IGN put so much work into a preview. Thanks for the link.You shouldn't leave arefx. If you do, it shows a weakness.
well im just a spammer, and no one likes spammers so im out now.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro