Forum

TOPIC: Should X-Box Go Portable?

Should X-Box Go Portable? 15 years 1 month ago #11288

After All Sony and Nintendo Are Competing for Numebr 1 HandheldWhat About X-BoxDo You Think So?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Should X-Box Go Portable? 15 years 1 month ago #11290

nah, i don't think we'll see that happening

Should X-Box Go Portable? 15 years 1 month ago #11298

I think only weight lifting champs would be the only ones using it.

Should X-Box Go Portable? 15 years 1 month ago #11305

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
Jordan_Hass wrote:
After All Sony and Nintendo Are Competing for Numebr 1 Handheld What About X-Box Do You Think So?
Correction, Sony is the only one competing. Nintendo allready dominates like 98% of the handheld market, they have nothing to compete against. Sony is the one who is trying to change that, they have to prove that they are compition first though, I doubt anyone said oh no here comes some stiff compitition from the N-Gage. And anyway no I don't think MS should make a handheld. I doubt they would considering their shaky position with consoles as it is. If X-Box 2 doesn't do better then the first one, or make a profit, then their won't be a third one. So why would they then try to make a handheld entering a market where Nintendo has literally kicked everyone else's ass with almost no problems?

Should X-Box Go Portable? 15 years 1 month ago #11318

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
No, if they do there will eb more annoying fanboys, and if we keep it to 2 then we dotn haev to worry about buying more of them.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Should X-Box Go Portable? 15 years 1 month ago #11323

If they did make it but it didn't do so well like the N-Gage, that could affect the XBox or XBox Next. Because a lot of money is involved in making a handheld.

Should X-Box Go Portable? 15 years 1 month ago #12025

i agree so dont make1