Forum

• Page:

TOPIC: SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means?

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #10968

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Im pretty convinced it means they made the OXM demo cd's today, seeing as the 24th is when the mag. ships. also 14 days, or 2 weeks seems like the time it woul take to make the cd's, ship them, then put them with the magazine and prepair to ship them to homes/stores.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #10973

arefx wrote:
Im pretty convinced it means they made the OXM demo cd's today, seeing as the 24th is when the mag. ships. also 14 days, or 2 weeks seems like the time it woul take to make the cd's, ship them, then put them with the magazine and prepair to ship them to homes/stores.
That site drives me crazy; all the effort they put into it, I really hope it all leads to something like a demo disc. Crazy, crazy stuff.
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #10974

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
MalcolmBrass wrote:
That site drives me crazy; all the effort they put into it, I really hope it all leads to something like a demo disc. Crazy, crazy stuff.
If not it was a waste, if it was purely for hype, they didn't need it it had enough already.
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #10984

arefx wrote:
If not it was a waste, if it was purely for hype, they didn't need it it had enough already.
You got that right. I mean, by the time November comes around, even non-gamers will probably know Halo 2 is being released.
"And when you lose control, you\'ll reap the harvest you have sown."

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #10986

• MusicFan
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
Why don't they hype the excellent game Psychonauts instead? Who cares if Bungie has nothing to do with the excellent game Psychonauts? I don't.
Psychonauts - The Greatest Game EVER! - Coming April 19th, The National Holiday Known As "The Release Of The Excellent Game Psychonauts Day"

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #10998

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
MusicFan wrote:
Why don't they hype the excellent game Psychonauts instead? Who cares if Bungie has nothing to do with the excellent game Psychonauts? I don't.
I'd have to agree, the game looks amazing.
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #11010

What magazine is OXM?
AKA Spartan-117Death

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #11012

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
Spartan-117 wrote:
What magazine is OXM?
Official Xbox Magazine
EvilWall wrote:
The Matrix;288931 wrote:

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #11040

• RUcOs
  • Level 1
means it goes gold [the making of discs].
Try LL Cool J, says rapping gay ray.

SO what do you think the medium metastasizing means? 15 years 3 months ago #11095

• Tulare
  • Stage A - 1
arefx wrote:
Official Xbox Magazine
Yep, you get a Demo disk every month. Maybe 5-6 playable demos, dl stuff on it(for those who don't have live), I think they have started putting saves on them as well, and video features on up coming games. The one on Startcraft Ghost looked awesome.
  • Page: