Forum

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: I feel like playing Xbox Live.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #10585

Tell me what game you wanna play and i'll be sure to whoop your ass... depending what game.
Sweet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #10605

  • MageMasher
  • MageMasher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 3231
  • Karma: 799
hammer...i'll beat you espn anytime anyday...oh wait i already do
My Last.fm page
It all began with...birth by sleep.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #10631

I'll play someone in ESPN later.
"It's like they deep fried delicious goodness and squared it... into a triangle." (BloodShotRobot, PAX08 )
"[Optimus] Prime is like Jack Bauer without all the issues" (Redmond, AGI Episode 211)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #10636

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
hmc if I recall me and AKTrigger kicked your ass in pandora tomorrow ;)
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #10645

  • Octocamo
  • Octocamo's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 11021
  • Karma: 2607
hah. It's funny that he thinks he rules at it. Yeah..playing against me when I've never even played the game before in my whole life.Then calling me a nub, and saying I suck. I wonder why mate. ;)
PSN: solisnkXBL: OctocamoSteam: OctocamoOrigin + Battlelog: Octocamo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #10775

The Matrix wrote:
hah. It's funny that he thinks he rules at it. Yeah..playing against me when I've never even played the game before in my whole life.Then calling me a nub, and saying I suck. I wonder why mate. ;)
If I recall, whoever your partner was did all the work for you because I made you run out of respawns and your partner was good, not you!And aref x, ya, but AK plays it constantly, and on that day, it was my first time playing in a month.
Sweet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #10778

  • arefx
  • arefx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Stage A - 1
  • Posts: 4951
  • Karma: 954
Halo Master Chief wrote:
If I recall, whoever your partner was did all the work for you because I made you run out of respawns and your partner was good, not you!And aref x, ya, but AK plays it constantly, and on that day, it was my first time playing in a month.
ahh yes, but it was also my second day with the game, and I did just as good as him. huzzah! :-P ;)
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #10940

No you didn't.
Sweet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #11011

When I get back from vacation on thursday I'll play someone in Pandora Tomorrow.
AKA Spartan-117Death
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I feel like playing Xbox Live. 15 years 1 month ago #11327

Dammmmn I want XBox Live. Stupid modem, too far away.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2