Forum

TOPIC: Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!!

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #10877

• True
  • Stage A - 1
  • Thank you received: 8
Komposit wrote:
That's just how gangsters/thugs are...They kill people over anything.
I would say ex-convicts instead of "gangster/Thugs" ( I don't like them either but). This guy was an idiot who was let out of jail and recuited other young idiots, didn't look much like gangsters to me.
"Leave Luck to Heaven"- Nintendo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #10898

• Arandar
  • Stage A - 1
I usually find that the only people who call other people thugs are the one who think they are better then everyone else, aka Bill O'Reilly. You know like how he is calling the Iraqs rising up against the U.S. troops in Ira thugs, even though they are doing the same type of things the minutement did in the Revolutionary War. Then again thats the Republican Christian logic for you: "Do as I say, not as I do".

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #10915

• Arkitan
  • Level 3
It was also about them being evicted and not being allowed to go back in and get thier stuff or something like that.
Retorts are delicious, have you ever had a strawberry one?

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #11009

After actually reading about it, and not just snippits...here's the dealErin Belanger was staying with 5 friends there (her grandparent's house I believe) when they came upon these squatters. She had them kicked out, but they threatened her.
Joe Abshire, Belanger’s brother-in-law, said Erin had talked to him recently about heading to the vacant house to go swimming one day and finding about six people living there. The squatters were kicked out, but they left behind the Xbox and clothes.Over the next days, deputies were called to the grandparents’ house six times. The victims also reported a tire-slashing at their home and a threat. The squatters warned Belanger that “they were going to come back there and beat her with a baseball bat when she was sleeping,” Abshire told The Sun of Lowell, Mass., for Sunday editions.
MSNBC Link

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #11107

• arefx
  • Stage A - 1
more on the case: http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/08/09/fla.killing.probation/index.htmlProbation Officers fired, 'they could have prevented the murders'*EDIT* in reply t the post above this, if you were threated saying you were ging ot get killed with baseball bats in your sleep, why would you stay there? ecspecially after allt eh threats and tire slashing? Idiots on both halfs
EvilWall wrote:
One of my best friends always tells me, "If you want a girl to stay with you, you have to eat her ass".
The Matrix;288931 wrote:
fuckin\' brit teeth eating sno-shit, jesus man
This post posted via rooted and overclocked droid x running at 1,345Mhz undervolted with LIBERTY 1.5 and adw.launcher ex through xscope pro

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #11234

• Kahmelion
  • Level 4
Eh, they are idiots...and it wasn't just an XBox...it was clothes too...oh well, not that I'm defending them or anything, but it's not just Microsoft's fault lol.~Kahmelion

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #11238

Yesterday, my friends and I got one of our good friends an Xbox for his birthday, and we had a printed article of that in front of the Xbox when he opened it up. We said tell your sister not to steal your Xbox.

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #11321

Those guys need to get a life instead of take one.

Xbox Murder -- Front page news on cnn.com!!!! 15 years 1 month ago #12605